Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Intense Thrill of an Elated Toddler~

Just watch these videos. Need we say any more?


We have an "extra" twin bed from when we had renters in our townhouse in Springville. Trent made a twin bed frame when he was in high school (after carving the bears in it with chainsaws). Rather than leave the bed in our garage to be infested with black widows and crickets, we moved the bed into Heidi's room. She won't use it for at least a year, but here is her response to having these bears and a bed in her room...

We got an entertainment center for our loft to store books and toys. I pulled out a box of books from when I taught preschool (that Heidi has never seen before). Here is how she responded...

(So there are two videos. One of them is 5 minutes long--the second video--but it is the cutest. If you only have time to watch one, watch the first.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

SOOOOOO Cute!! I love that she runs back to sit on her couch to read the books. I love her curly hair. What a sweatheart.

wisp said...

I love how happy she got with the little piano! She is beyond adorable! I also think it is amazing what a sweet, happy baby she is. I will probably need to watch her roll around on the bed a few more times. :)

ls said...

Those curls are to die for, and watching her try to say "Amelia Bedelia" is probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen. She is darling!

Di said...

Heidi is a doll! I think that she and Lily would be great friends now...Lily loves watching her and looking at pics. Heidi is getting so big- I think she talks more than Lily now too-actual words that you can understand :) I can hardly remember the days when there was only one little kid in the house to play with and watch.....

Gabrielle Germaine said...

Ok so you guys might have the cutest little girl.. and the smartest! I can not wait to see her and you in person I am aching for it... I can't believe it is so soon :)